Monday, October 23, 2006

Well

So please explain to me why you tell someone you need time, and then proceed to talk to them every night you're gone?!?!!? If you need time away from us so bad to work through things then what good is texting me every night going to do? UGH. I seriously don't get it.

On another note, I've made some very interesting plans for this weekend and I'm really looking forward to them. I'm refusing to put my life on hold until someone else figures out if I fit into their life. I spent 4 years on the back burner to someone elses issues and I'm not doing it again. So I'm going on a little road trip to see E. I'm excited about this, and I'm strangely excited to see him. He makes me smile, and he was there for me when I needed someone and THE BOY refused to be there. We shall see what happens. Who knows, maybe I'll realize what I really needed this whole time is right in front of me. =)

No comments: