Thursday, October 19, 2006

Confessions Part 2

#21:
I miss you

#22:
He's going to be there Friday night, and I wanted to tell you that before you left. I wanted to make sure you knew you weren't my only option. But I didn't, I couldn't hurt you like that.

#23:
Everyone keeps telling me I deserve so much better, that until you grow up you won't be who anyone needs... and I mean everyone

#24:
When you see the pics from Halloween, yes I was trying to show you what you're missing

#25:
You've made me question myself and I hate that

#26:
There are things about my past I've never told you, things that have shaped me

#27:
I hate that you didn't fight for me

#28:
Listen to the song "How Far", you'll understand it all

#29:
I can't stop thinking about him

#30:
I always worried I wasn't good enough for you

#31:
I realize now, I'm probably too good for you

#32:
I'm tired of wondering where you are

#33:
I wish you would've called, at least to say good bye

#34:
I sent you that email last night because I needed to say goodbye, it might be the last time

#35:
How can you tell her you love me and not me?

#36:
I would've stood by anything you wanted

#37:
As much as I know you want it, if it hasn't happened for you yet it may never happen. I know you're good enough, and I have faith in you but I don't think you've had the ambition to do it so far, and if you want to do it then just do it!!!

#38:
I have no idea if I'll ever be able to forgive you completely

#39:
Your friends are on my side

#40:
I really hope you miss me.

No comments: