Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Ramblings

I used to think I knew what I wanted, used to think I had it. Then I realized that life was changing, things were changing and years just weren't enough to hold something together. I suffered heartache from that point on, suffered pain and tears... thought that I'd never find what I was looking for. And then, then I met you...

In such a short time you've given me hope, you've given me reasons to smile. You took my heart and you made me believe again. I don't think I could ever thank you enough, don't think I could ever show you the way you make me feel. When I'm with you my entire life seems to make sense, I'm a better person because you love me. The fact that you just understand, you get what I mean, that means more then anyone could imagine. You love me for me, all of me... something I never though I'd find.

Some people don't understand, they think they know what we should do. To them all I have to say is this, you aren't the ones that are in this, you aren't the ones making this work each day. The talks we have about anything and everything, the future, the present, the past... they mean the world to me. I love you baby, and thank you... for loving me, for getting me, and for giving me hope.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Wait...you live in Wisconsin??? email me sister. eamadunic@yahoo.com

Yeah, I have to stop looking and trying...it could be right under my nose. sigh.

Good luck and I am SO glad you are happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!