Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day, single or otherwise!! I personally think this day hates me as I have managed to severly hurt my lip, my garbage disposal broke and the guy at the gas station must think I'm nuts as I tried to buy cigarettes I haven't smoked in years. And yes, I know I should quit... but seriously. The upside to my day is that the disposal should be fixed by the time I get home. I told The New Boy today that I'm gonna hop on a plane and just hide somewhere for awhile... I might not really have the money but I just don't give a fuck anymore. I'm burnt out and need to get away before I just snap... urgh. But the funny thing is that I'm in a great mood, just burnt out on work. I can't even remember the last vacation I took, if you want to be technical about it I think it was Senior year of high school. How sad is that?!

Now onto my story!! I'm sure you can remember me discussing The Ex... and I'm way too lazy to link that post but it's there somewhere. Anyway, we'd bought a car when we were together and it had both of our names on it. Well when I moved out I begged him to let me take the car because I was moving home and could afford it better then he could living with my father. However, he wanted to hurt me and keep everything, I think it was because it just gave him something to bitch about, cuz you know it took all his money to pay for everything and I was the evil bitch who left. Whatever. So I had found out that he hadn't really been paying on everything, and so they weren't too happy with him, obviously. Well when I finally got ahold of him he told me that it had been taken care of. I believe him, because what else am I supposed to do?!

Then I'm sitting at home one night and I get this knock on my door. No clue who this could be, because I usually know who's at my door before it happens. There's this guy standing there, yeah ends up being a repo guy looking for the car. Ok fine, so you fucked over my credit... it fucking sucks and honestly to ever get clear again we're looking at like bankruptcy... because I have way too much shit on there, but ok that's my fault I'll deal with whatever comes. HOWEVER, I then find out from this guy that The Ex has been dodging them for weeks now and they're about ready to issue bench warrants. Yeah, that means we sit jail time. I'm about this close to just losing it at this point, I was so visibly mad I was shaking. So I give the guy all the info I have, finding out that he's been to The Ex's fathers place several times and he won't tell him where The Ex is... now isn't that nice? The guy leaves, and I do some research on my own and come up with The Ex's address... well you can damn well guarantee that I called that in. So long story short they picked up the car... but seriously, you already fucked me over... do we really need to continue to do so?! I don't get it... this is why they just need to be banished because I can't take thier stupidity any longer. I'm telling you, I so wish that could've been a break-up that ended with goodbye...

No comments: