Monday, July 02, 2007

I quit

I never meant to fall in love with you, I never meant for things to be this way. When you came into my life all I wanted was a friend, maybe someone to flirt with occasionally, to have fun with. We took that to the next level with out really thinking, with out really realizing what it would do to the both of us. When we went out that night I didn't mean to hurt you, I didn't know I could. Your anger was so thick that I found it best to hide from you, to pretend like I didn't notice. Yes I drank too much, yes I may have danced too much but you hurt me that night too. I didn't know you could do that to me, didn't know you could hurt me that way, but you did. It made me realize just how much I felt for you, just how much I needed you. Now where does that leave us?! Where do we go from here? Do I walk away and see what you do? Do I stay and wait? How much more pain do I need to endure?

No comments: