Friday, December 15, 2006

Confessions of a Stupid Girl


So I started this awhile ago, and haven't done it in awhile, I think I'll do another!


Confessions:
#1~ I know you're fire, I've known it from the beginning, and yet I can't seem to walk away


#2~ I don't think anyone has ever looked at me the way you were last night, it had my stomach in knots the whole night.


#3~ There isn't a day that goes by that you aren't on my mind.


#4~ It was so hard to not touch you last night, just something simple, but I knew I couldn't


#5~ Everytime you'd grab my hand when you walked by all I could do was smile


#6~ The things you said to me made me feel things that I swore I'd never feel for you.


#7~ I don't know how much longer I can do this.


#8~ As bad as this makes me feel, for all the obvious reasons, the idea of walking away hurts


#9~ Why did we start this? Both of us knew we were and are trouble for the other


#10~ There is so much about you that should make me mad, that should make me want to run away, and yet I sit and think about the next time we'll have time.


#11~ When is this going to implode?


#12~ I wonder if you realize, like I do, that this will never end well… it can't.

#13~ I've managed to keep my heart safe from you, at least I think I have


#14~ I know you did what you felt and thought you had to


#15~ I told you once in the very beginning that you wanted both worlds, the one where you did what was right, and the one where you did what was right for you, because they aren't the same thing… I told you then you'd have to make a choice, you still do.


#16~ I wonder how you'd react if I ended all this…


#17~ Then I worry that there won't be any reaction at all, that thought scares the shit out of me for some reason


#18~ When I turned around last night and saw you my stomach dropped for a second… how do you have that ability?!


#19~ I wonder what would have been had we met a few years ago, would it have clicked the way it has now?


#20~ I realize that I'm probably going to be the one who ends up hurting you, and then again I wonder if you'd even be hurt or just move on


#21~ I hate thinking that's all I am, even though that's all I should be

1 comment:

Beth said...

Damn broken home computer...sorry I havent been over. Are you in my head??? Because I could write all of those same confessions. Just touching CG makes me flinch. Its electric.

I just wish I knew how he feels about me. It sucks. Truly sucks.

Good luck...

How are things with Country Boy?